The Deem Corporation was incorporated in 1984, with headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. The president of Deem is Dennis M. Maloney, Ph.D., a research psychologist who earned his doctorate in Experimental Psychology (with Honors) in 1973.
Deem was founded as a professional services company, based on Dr. Maloney's nationally recognized experience and expertise in research, training, management, writing, editing, development, and a variety of other areas.
Dr. Maloney has designed and conducted original
research in such areas as:
- human perception (vision and audition)
- personnel interviews as predictors of on-the-job performance
- effectiveness of employee training programs
- community and consumer attitudes
- outcome evaluations of human service programs
- usefulness of communication vehicles used to transmit scientific information to non-scientists
- effectiveness of interpersonal skills-training projects
- marketing challenges and management problems
- ... and in other areas as well, both basic and applied
Much of Dr. Maloney's work has appeared in scholarly journals, as well as in textbooks, magazines, newspapers and newsletters, conference proceedings, and elsewhere.
In addition to Deem's own research, compliance, survey, grants development, writing & editing, and other services, Deem is affiliated with four other independent consulting firms in Omaha.
Therefore, beside Deem's own services, we can bring you:
- Public relations
- Feasibility study
- Strategic planning
- Employee and customer
- Annual fund
- Capital campaign
- Planned giving
... and many other professional services
Please let us know if we can assist you, and be sure to tell us in the "comments" box below how we can assist you.
CAUTION: Before filling out the form below, go to our "Qualified Inquiries" page. Then, if you believe that our services are still appropriate for you, return here to complete the form. Thank you.